1) Aim and Objectives: Transform the advanced pharmacoepidemiology and biostatistics courses for research master students.
2) Activities: I will add self -reading, group works, and more online activities (websites visiting, video watching, group discussions…).
3) Main Results: New methods for teaching; more collaborative work, more discussion, better applicability of information;
4) Expected Impact: Better competency acquiring & More autonomous students in research .
5) Necessary persons and support : No; the training we had is enough.
Shared by: Professor Assem El Kaak
Image Credit: EPB Students Association
Very interesting project.
A question: are you planning to use the Learning Management System provided by the university or to rely on external services like Padlet or Google Groups?